Sunday, April 5, 2020

love



Please remember... we are light... we are not what has been done to us or broken dreams, we are light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-gxfx2QtY

want to read the beautiful prose she sang?  https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/indiaarie/iamlight.html
"I Am Light"

I am not the things my family did
I am not the voices in my head
I am not the pieces of the brokenness inside, I am light
I am light

I'm not the mistakes that I have made
Or any of the things that caused me pain
I am not the pieces of the dream I left behind, I am light
I am light

I am not the color of my eyes
I am not the skin on the outside
I am not my age, I am not my race
My soul inside is all light
All light

I am divinity defined
I am the God on the inside
I am a star, a piece of it all
I am light
  Linking to All Seasons  all seasons

7 comments:

Tails Around the Ranch said...

That voice! Fabulous.

Laura said...

Good morning!  Thanks for the poem/song.  You will make it through this as you are able to see the beauty around you.  You are able to create beauty (your quilts, your drawings, your written works) and this will sustain you.  Have a good week upcoming.

sonja said...

thank you for the uplift of light this morning
through that beautiful song I AM Light by india arie!
Good mantra

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I am light!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

wonderful song !! Thanks for poem!!!
Beautiful painted picture
Take care of yourself
Greetings Elke

Powell River Books said...

I can't be in my hometown right now due to isolation and border restrictions. I follow what is happening back there on line and there are two factions, some people are going crazy and belittling others. But there are many who are volunteering to help. - Margy

Shannon Mackle said...

I was treated of this deadly disease within a 2 week, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact him …………….robinsonbuckler11@gmail com...............