1. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
of course! we used to regularly use them at pajama parties growing up!
2. Favorite horror monster or villain?
I do NOT like horror shows... how about gomez addams
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Inadvertently I did... we stayed at an inn in Sonoma and the light came on in the middle of the night surprising both of us! We both thought the other one did it but the hostess told us next morning that it was their ghost.
4. Are you superstitious?
kind of, I have several hold overs like tossing salt over a shoulder, or not putting hats on chairs, etc
5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
now and then I think I hear someone call me... and suspect it's a spirit or angel
6. Ever made a potion of any sort?
chocolate martini count?
7. Do you get scared easily?
8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary? no
9. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I quite love graveyards... I find them historical gems. Ghosts would be at the places they died probably if they couldn't move on to Heaven. My fave graveyard is in MA
10. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
I loved T or T ing for the variety of candy, and seeing everyone out but love a party even more, with costumes and games. My fave candy used to be sugar daddies caramel bars.
11. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep
I run from scary movies, mute ads for them, not interested in reading those books either
12. Favorite scary book?
discovery of witches
13. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
14. What was your first Halloween costume?
now who can remember being dressed up as a baby? I do remember begging for a store bought (cheaply made) princess costume with mask... and I had little girl elastic strap high heels to wear under it.
dh and I used to dress up in matching costumes, put chairs outside and a table to hold our creepy goblets and bottle of spiced red wine. We'd give out candy to kids and little paper cups of wine to parents.
black cat for sure... I am allergic overall but love cats and have always had black dogs. I'd like to give an owl a chance but they need to live wild, bats kind of scare me. A wolf is cool, and I've known people who just love their pet rats but I'll stick with a black dog