|little snow hat on the globe light!|
1. I was happy to see sun come out today, which meant it finally stopped snowing. It's very cold though, nearing 0 degrees but just seeing sun not snow after about 5 snowstorms in October is a blessing. I think the final total for these last two storms was about 10" of snow.
2. we were able to scrape some snow off the sidewalks and walk a bit outside today. Got to be very careful of ice here however.
3. I liked that DH played it safe and stayed home yesterday
4. I liked having good food in the house so we could stay in
5. I don't know if I'm happy about it but I changed out the closets from summer to winter clothes
6. I finished the last tea shop mystery and am starting on another novel
7. I like the new to me candy I got to give out tonight... so if some is left, I'll enjoy it
8. I liked meeting a friend for a comedy show last thursday
|Sam Adams funny at 10AM|
9. I heard from several friends this week, and enjoyed phone calls with them
10. I got a gift from Colette at "whataboutrhema" of a squirrel for Milo, and flamingo towels and pencils for me!!! Thank you so much my friend!
11. I am glad to snuggle into the bed at night, while the air is cold and I'm cozy
12. I liked having the cinnamon bread (trader Joe) with butter, heated til it smelled great for breakfast this week. No raisins... just yummy bread.
13. I like that it's going to be above freezing this weekend
" MILO! How rude! I do not have a big butt! the chairs are the same size!"
Ha ha...She throws a human fit when I am in her chair but I kind of like a change of view, know what I mean?
Now after you say hi to mama, please go see what her friends like this week, and you can do a list just let Mama know to add you in!
rosie and the boys nature pics