1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?
A: cookie monster... can't just eat one it seems
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??
A: to avoid answering any silly questions?
3. What's your favorite muscle?
A: all of them that make my hands work
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?
A: cherios for sure. First of all they keep babies busy and quiet, my dogs love them, and rice crispies taste like air
5. Is summer ever going to get here?
A: It's been here a while now, with intense heat, storms like our hail storm day before yesterday where I thought our windows would be broken. You have to be hardy to live in Colorado! We've noticed here, the temps don't matter, it's all about the sun... shade cools temps about 10-15 degrees!
6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?
A:Our power went out in Maryland so often I wrote to the company asking them to do something, their response was "it doesn't go out" then went on to say if it was off less than 10 min that didn't count. What? I had to reset every stinkin' clock and listen to computer back up alarms? It blew out our AC capacitor many times...
Just saying something doesn't make it so...
7. What was your "last day" of something?
A: each time I left a job the last day was a pure joy! It's good to start a job, and for me a joy to leave them each time!
The last day I lived in Canada was very sad and I hated to leave. Last days... sometimes you don't know what they mean til the next day... your new normal begins and you choose look back or forward...
8. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would you choose?
A:Easy! Gilmore Girls... I'd be Lorelei's best friend next to Sukie, sit at Lukes all day, and crack wise with Kirk.
Seinfeld... yes... I can keep up with quirky with the best of them
9. Did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc in high school? Where did you go, what did you do?
A:Our band traveled from Florida to Washington DC to march in the Cherry blossom parade. It was wonderful... very little adult intervention with a group of teens exploring... a long train ride and eating in restaurants, staying in hotels. Lovely. We had to sell a lot of stuff to make the money to go, candy bars, wrapping paper, fertilizer!!! door to door, like little band beggars.
10. Do your feet smell?
A: of course not, a lady's feet NEVER smell
11. Do you know how to french braid?
A: of course, a lady always knows how to french braid hair
12. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?
one laughs at surprise endings... at least a bark of laughter, then you pull your decent self back together and say, how dreadful!
13. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are barking - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
A: where the heck did I fall asleep? The zoo?
14. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?
A: they probably wouldn't remember me enough to award me for anything!
The one most likely never to go to a high school reunion probably!
15. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it?
A: no way! Too much chance of corona virus on ships!
16. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
one too many
17. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?
A:oink... eat it, I hate wasting a sweetie!
18. Are you a pen stealer?
I find random pens all over the house... hey... it could be the work of my dh
19. A dude from China comes up and offers you German chocolate cake, French fries and a Boston cream pie... what color is your car?
A: I never figured that out... the official color is sage green, but it's that obscure silvery non color of most cars and old.
20. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching?
A: I would sing the theme from Parenthood for days after seeing it each week, and still love the words