Tuesday, February 15, 2022

you are so beautiful

 

"it's not tacky it's kitch"

 cows, flamingos, poodles and betty boop. This was made for a challenge to display your collectibles. I took photos of groups of things, and put them in the center, with fabric (yep I collect that too) and jewelry of things I collect too. But

for today's song of love... enjoy this

 growing up our family had a file projector and many home movies and a few cartoons... those were good times... I started a love of betty boop then...


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSS5ZVk8W7I&list=TLPQMTQwMjIwMjIle566UuPhBQ&index=35


love takes many forms... 

I heard a lecture on breathing therapy, where the speaker was asked for parting words... he said choose to love rather than to fear... a worthy goal if not simple to do... 

I have always thought my friends are so beautiful... when I like someone they LOOK beautiful to me. Back in college girls would talk about good looking boys and I got it but when I liked someone, they were handsome to me and I didn't get why everyone couldn't see it.


 and you are so beautiful



3 comments:

PaintedThread said...

I used to sing that Betty Boop song to the guinea pigs all the time, especially Mabel. (Although I may have switched some words around. LOL)

sonja said...

KR is beautiful to me,can't you see?
when someone i loved did not get me or put me down,
i would go out for a walk and sing this song to me.T
his is a song every woman longs to hear from the person she is in love with .i love Joe Cocker singing this in the early 70's. that song is a healer

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a darling little quilt, LeeAnna!! Such a unique spin on showing off some of your favorite things.