|I LOVE MUMS!|
Welcome to this week's list of likes... I like that our mums survived the snow storm in our garage for two days! Love the colors!
Let's get this party started!!
2) the library stole back my Ebook but it was available just after and I was able to renew it! Yea!
Sad to say, I could not listen to "Crawdads" as life is stressful enough and it got VERY sad with a woman being overpowered... so I moved on to this audio book, wonderful and read by Tom Hanks in a sardonic entertaining way.
3) It's like having him right in the studio with me... I can't wait to go back to work so I can hear this story each day!
I might have to read all of Ann Patchett's books after this
speaking of studio
5)I don't want to show too much, the paint post is tomorrow, but I've continued my study of fauvists
6) looks like taking the tomatoes into the garage for two days during the snows kept them going. Can't say anything is thriving but surviving... it's a good thing
7) and my geranium also held on, so I can continue to enjoy it despite the smoke and hot temps that followed the snow. Sad to say, our air quality is very poor and just taking a short walk causes my eyes to hurt. Luckily I have a mask to keep a bit of smoke out.
8) Oh and the poodle bush finally bloomed...
9) we found this great show on Peacock, called Escape to the Chateau about a couple who purchases and renovates a lovely French chateau on a moat!
it's lots of fun to watch and we're in season 2 already.
12) I loved finding this blog, talking about books, movies and elephants... how'd she know me??? she just had a 1927 movie with Josephine Baker in it, and dang if I didn't watch the whole thing... fasciating!
|"dog eat Doug" from https://comics.azcentral.com/|
Mama: Milo, Milo?? Milo! it's time to tell everyone what you liked this week...
Milo: mum, yum, lick, lick, nibble, humph?
Milo: well I like that the big cake pan needed a poodle sized cleaning this week! I mean each night I got a bit of blueberry cake when you and Daddy did, but this is a.... SCORE!
Milo: I mean, it took a while but I got it clean! All for you the mama!
Mama: you are a good boy honey! Oh, what about the yard work, you helped Daddy this weekend, right?
Milo: Oh yea! forgot! (I live in the moment y'all) Daddy went out to chew up a tree, so I helped by biting this limb all apart!
Please visit these fine folk with lists of their own, and let me know if you did an I Like post too!