Tuesday, December 25, 2018

31 days of posts Dreaming of bones

Milo here... if this is my tree, why can't I pee on it?

this post is brought to you by:
Milo here, again, I wanted to speak! today to say Happy Christmas to all my peeps! And their peeps!
I sure enjoyed all my time with you this year!

We went to a big city this week, and I went for a "rideinnacar" too, and when we got out there were a lot of people and cars and noise...
My peeps kept interrupting me when I was shopping...
and I had just found a tasty morsel ground into the dirt outside a sausage booth but they yelled, "Milo quit eating stuff on the ground!"
Did they want it? I didn't see them grabbing it. Fastest dog gets the treat!
Of course everyone wanted to pet me! With my naturally curly hair, and sunny disposition! I met the cutest little spaniel who wanted to put her paws all over me! We might have had a romp if our peeps had dropped the leashes... something about traffic and people or something caused them to keep our leashes on.
You can't keep a good dog down though! The two of us had a smaller romp round and round and people were all laughing and happy to watch us.

Then we walked forever down a long street with a LOT of smells to a building where there were people dancing.
Debutantes practicing waltz in the Brown Palace hotel
How come they get to romp off leash and I have to be quiet??? Lots of people had to pet me again, the cuteness factor, the papparazi you know. It's my world, welcome to it!
A couple hotel employees came up and praised me, I shook their hands! and said this place is dog friendly.
Well! Let's get our extra skins and move in!

It was all nice til Mama wandered off from the pack. OMD(og) she's always doing that! How can I protect her when she's not here???
I kept an eye on where she was last seen...
I realized it could be like at home when she goes in the little room instead of peeing outside.
I love old hotel bathrooms with marble and pretty glass!!!
Anyway, when she came back, I jumped up and hugged her, and asked her NOT to do that again, it worries me, and wagged my tail extra hard to convince her to stay with me!
We wandered around the hotel after that, then went home.

I saw this fellow eating the last of the pumpkin from Thanksgiving...
RIGHT outside the sliding door! I danced around til Mama got the picture, then begged to get outside and chase him. Those pesky squirrels are not afraid of a big bad poodle for some reason, but they are fun to run with.

Hope you are all staying together today, warm and eating good stuff, playing with new toys! I'll see ya later!
Milo

Linking to

rosie and the boys nature pics  
https://comedy-plus.wordless wednesday
pet parade 
ruby tuesdays
Travel_Tuesday 

10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

merry christmouse to you... and tree and pee rhymes foa reason LOL

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Merry Christmas Lee Anna and family. I agree on the downtown Denver feelings-it's not as inviting as other large cities and I haven't been there in 20 years.

Sandee said...

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Sara said...

Merry Christmas!

MissPat said...

Merry Christmas, Milo. You are a treasure. Good luck keeping the peeps in line. Hope you don't get too much snow. We are going to be on the rainy side of that front when it gets here, I think.
Pat

Heather Pregger said...

Merry Christmas, Milo! And Lee Anna!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Awww, Milo, you look so handsome. Thank goodness you are ever alert for your mom. Hmm, I would be with your human though when it comes to picking scraps of human food off the streets. That stuff is so bad for them when it is fresh let alone once they drop it...Ewww.
Now fresh squirrel is quite another matter, and they should be chased and made into pies, like they do around here. But not the red ones as they are very scarce and not bad.
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Tails Around the Ranch said...

We hope you had a furry and bright Christmas. 🐩

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Red is the festive color, and you've captured it! Happy New Year!

M Dawson said...

I am catching up for Dash Kitten for this week's Pet Parade can you believe that Christmas flew by and New Year is nearly here. Yikes!!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew