Tuesday, October 29, 2013

loving your work

 This is one my my 6-inch exchange quilts to be given away in November. I have found the whole experience to be liberating, making a quilt without the commitment!! I have done trees or birds on each, metallic thread, paintings, fused bindings, and often beadwork. They are all different and I love each one of them.

Remember...Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. ~Buddha
I read that quote on Sonja's blog click here 

I love to create, to make things, and to write. I am a recovering social worker, now doing what I love.

I'll be off line for a few days, hope you all make wonderful stuff in my absence. Feel free to tour my labels for older posts. Some of them are pretty entertaining.       Are you doing what you love??
LeeAnna
you may also enjoy this fall post taking a walk  or the label "painting on fabric"

No comments: