Wednesday, August 7, 2013

need a laugh? I do

I am dealing with the aftermath of rejection. Rejection of my recent challenge quilt from the traveling show.
I also finished my book, Juliet by Anne Fortier. I didn't want to stop reading it and I didn't want it to end.
Anne should stop whatever she is doing now, unless it's writing the next book, and write. No sleeping, no eating, no partying, just writing lots of beautiful mysterious books full of well turned phrases. Anyway, I'm sad on a couple of levels today. 
I am enjoying the videos and when I feel low, I find myself drawn to the tap dancing cow (puttin on the ritz). 
Now this cat loving dog might cheer me up.   In case it doesn't load, try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4yoXyb1_M
 Hope you laugh. LeeAnna

1 comment:

Mary in Boulder said...

Was it the Hoffman Challenge entry that was rejected? I hope not; it looked so promising. It takes a certain strength to enter anything and face not being accepted.