Wednesday, June 15, 2016

summer frolic Cole's capers

Momma said, let's go for a walk!
It was really hot, but I indulged her.... then look what I found!!!
Nice of the neighbors to turn on the sprinklers for me!
Why, children, in my youth I loved a sprinkler!

Especially the pointy kind that shoot out water ... 

 I'd jump in, bite at that sprinkler til I choked! HA what a good time! I taught them who was boss and who had big teeth!
 Today I just walked around in it, didn't want to get too wet. That reminds me of a (whispered) bath
Don't you love to play in a sprinkler?

11 comments:

Taryn said...

My guys LOVE to swim, but would never play in a sprinkler, or bite the hose water either! Silly guys, it's all water!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Uh, Cole? Bassets do no get wet....... McGee

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

Too funny - just the other day, Jaxson and I were showing our grand niece how much fun it is to "jump" the sprinkler head. Ole school summer fun.

The Flynnigans said...

Smart boy. I've never seen our boys around a sprinkler but would love to see their reactions. :)

Maria said...

I love me a sprinkler too Cole!

Purrseiodn said...

Saphera is now going to want a sprinkler.... Purrseidon is already upset about sharing her wading pool.

Unknown said...

It's so weird how most dogs hate baths but love playing in water outside. It looks like you had a great time, Cole!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

My last standard loved sprinklers. Sam HATES getting wet and avoid water by all means. Good that Cole was sensible about the heat and cooling off. :)

Unknown said...

My very first Boston terrier was a wonderful sprinkler biter. He just couldn't get enough of those things. My two now show no interest in sprinklers. I miss that silly activity!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: wow - you look great in your new bandana Cole. Bet your mom was happy to see you 'swimming above ground' under the sprinklers! BOL!
So sorry I have been missing in action from commenting, but I am back on board again now. Thank you for not ditching our blog hop during this time. Hope to see you back in our hop again this week. *waves paw* :=o)

anniemaria192 said...

"I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Short Summer Quotes
"