|pattern ( aquiltingsheep )|
This time I tried a buttonhole stitch around the applique. I like it.
Just like the others, I pieced scraps together, layered that with the interfacing and pattern, sewed around and turned right sides out.
Fused it to the background square, about 14" I think.
Here are the three that have been stitched to the backgrounds so far, green, turquoise and blue. (I made six so far)
Speaking of inspiration, I might not have made these if I hadn't joined the Rainbow Scrap challenge at superscrappy
We are using teal scraps with lime accents in June. I am using turquoise and making those blocks out of the scrap bins. I actually took on too many blocks this year, so I might have to let the retro blocks wait til next year.
I don't anticipate a scrap shortage .