Thursday, January 20, 2022

Project Quilting #2 Disco Poodle

 

the challenge this week at PQ13 was "silhouette", and start and finish within a week. 

My piece 10" square, is Disco Poodle, an original drawing inspired by this guy

Milo the dancing poodle

quilted with gold metallic thread

ready to bind

the back

my backing was a leftover from making myself a dance skirt for contra

that's it this time y'all... now on to the Round Robin, Table Scraps, Stitch Camp, and Meditation workshop

Linking with 

tgiffriday 

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/ 

finished or not


20 comments:

PugMom said...

I LOVE this!!!

PaintedThread said...

LOL. I LOVE it! What fun.

easyweimaraner said...

it's amazing... saturday night fever in a canine version ;O)

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your disco poodle!

Michele McLaughlin said...

Burst into laughter and still gigggling! This is awesome!!!

Sara said...

I'm in love with Disco Poodle! You can't look at it without smiling.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Very cute disco poodle. Fun.

Sherrie said...

Hi Lee Anna,
I love the poodle, so cute! The backing makes
it even better. Have a great day!

piecefulwendy said...

Hahaha - I LOVE this! So cute!

MissPat said...

Terrific piece. Fits the theme perfectly and full of vibrant color.
Pat

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! You've got SEW much on your plate, LeeAnna!! Glad to see that Milo sat nicely for a photo op. How many treats did that cost you? :o))

Kathleen said...

This is the best yet -- he is the Dancing King!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

How adorably cute is that disco poodle?? Love it and those colors!

Margaret said...

John Travolta, eat your heart out! LOL! Love it!

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!

QuiltGranma said...

Milo is one handsome guy.

Nikki said...

Fabulous!!!

Mel Beach said...

Your disco poodle made me smile...such a fun take on the challenge and that background fabric is amazing!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Milo the Disco poodle has a great sound for a book title!!
and I LOVE your piece!! SO very creative!!

PersimonDreams said...

so FUN!