|Post is HERE|
7) I finished Leaving time by J. Piccoult... oh my... I didn't figure out the mystery til the last bit! So good... and such a reminder that humans are killing off elephants by the hundreds for their tusks... projections are there will be none left in Africa in 20 years because of humans. Highly recommend the book.
Tried to listen to another one by her but sent it back early, it was on a subject I did not want to hear. I forget I don't have to finish books or movies.... I like that it's my choice to drop a book!
Next up was this audio book
The Whispered Word by Ellery Adams.... shaping up to be excellent! A group of women who have been damaged by life, find each other and friendship in a book seller's shop, then solve mysteries.
8) My reading like, is that I was only 10 pages from finishing A Forgotten Murder by Jude Devereaux when the library took it back! Wah! But! it was available so I can finish it tonight! Another one good to the last sentence in the book! (Third in the Medlar series)
9) We watched a movie on Netflix, "The Hundred foot journey" that was surprisingly wonderful!! I took a chance on it, the last movie we watched on Netflix was awful but this one was so good! At the end, we found out it was produced by Oprah and Steven Spielberg.
10) Big Brother is back... I was just saying of all the shows one could film in a pandemic it would be that one! We tried the show Time Team America... but sadly it isn't nearly as good as the BBC version... we have so little history. World of Dance, 90 day fiance, Housewives of NYC, and some BBC shows are on the tv. I love tv.... and it's about to get sparse. We only have one more show in "The crown" which is EXCELLENT this season, and one more Midwives to watch on dvr.. any suggestions?
11) the Mancuso brothers are doing an online quilt show... I LOVE going to quilt shows, hearing lectures, shopping, meeting people! Well, hard times led to this year's show being online... find it here