I worried I couldn't find things to list but the more I thought about it, there is an abundance...
1.having lots of good food in the house after making a run to Trader Joes
2.DH's mechanic said they figured out at least one of his car problems... they researched it and repaired one of the big problems. He should get it back tomorrow.
3.We are headed for cooler weather, about 81 for a high next week, and had rain tonight
pumpkins are available all over and we got one for the front entry!
4.pumpkin bagels at trader Joe's
5.my monthly art quilt meeting was a lot of fun and they were complimentary about my latest work
6.Milo has been exceptionally funny lately, and loving
7.I finished the studio book on disc and it was really good, and am nearing the end of my nighttime book (monday's post lists books, shows, etc that I've enjoyed)
8.I quilted the SW quilt and it looks good, just needs binding and beading
while I added up how large the lattice quilt should be, I realized I need about 100 more blocks
While sewing on it, I thought, "hey... don't I have a box of triangles somewhere? Sure enough there are LOTS of triangles the perfect size of my 5" blocks cut on diagonal. Someone gave me most of these, so they must have had a similar block going! More on that on Sewing Saturday
9. we met the new people moving in across the back yard, and they were quite nice
10. I really like the paintings I did this week!
11. When I told Milo's bestie's mom, we went to the farmers market and got cajun flavored okra pickles, she just stared at me and asked, "why are you so weird?" I started laughing, took that as a compliment because she was was just teasing me which means we're good enough friends to do that
12. I love my upstairs laundry, and do not mind doing lots of loads
13. I got a tomato that doesn't have black spots, finally. My beans started producing again too.
|and some dried lima beans|
|fun display at the bead show|
|a platter of fish beads!|
16. I found these wonderful fabrics at the quilt store, to get me in the mood for this year's Halloween quilt!
|available at Holly's Quilt Cabin|
17. I received this prize in the mail this week, from Podunk Pretties/ Jacquelyn Steves giveaway
19. my olukai sandals, all four pair are so supportive and comfy.
20. Lancome special with purchase, and I actually needed some cleanser (doesn't dry out or cause blemishes) and some mascara (only one that doesn't irritate my eyes) AND Nordstrom was price matching Macy's 15% off!
21. The yarrow I planted this year is going gangbusters in a pot. In fact I can't even cut the old blooms as the bees are enjoying it still so much! I like the red color.
They all have their jobs, and Mama doesn't get it. I have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't accidentally throw one away.
LeeAnna here: well, he comes by this hoarding naturally, by seeing me keep every little scrap of fabric and bead.
Please visit these fine folk also keeping a list this week:
not posting this week but one of our group https://julierosequilts.blogspot.com/
Linking to these great parties!
https://comedy-plus.com/ Awe Mondays
rosie and the boys nature pics
Thankful Thursdays pet parade