|I'd rather play with a friend than eat|
* Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
A: depends on the task... artwork would be alone, but working in theater with people is so much fun!
* Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
A: I think I'd rather be with the talker, because I could tune them out when needed, and if I needed company, tune them in
* Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
A: Easy, too cold... I hate being hot, can't cool off. When it's cold you can put on a coat
* When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse?
A: again, easy, before. I'd hate to live without him
* Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
A: a maid. I can cook when I have to but I'm rubbish at cleaning things like baseboards and floors
* Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
A: I am the youngest, I think being the oldest would be better. Statistically the older sibs are hardworking and go getters. Plus they can leave the nest sooner and get away from the younger ones, can be leaders in the family, have time as only kids in the beginning.
* Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
A: this is hard. I've worked most of my life and think I'd like to try being given money
* Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
A: Concert. hands down.
Then again... maybe I could be an incessant talker and annoy the politician and they'd be stuck listening to me!!!
What if I wore them down, and they began to come over to my side. Hahahahahahaha
* Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
A: Peace Prize as the effects are more about others not personal achievement. It's more fun to share and help
* Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
A: a mix if possible please... the desk job as they involve thinking, and the ability to do that outside now and then
* Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
A: mountain. I always feel like the building is a target, or could blow over, fall in earthquakes. Most mountains are more stable than man made objects
* Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
A: I have never watched either movie.
* Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?
A: private for sure. The marriage will be between the two of us, we can celebrate later with others
* Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
A: I'd like to do both. I've sewn all my own clothes through high school and you get what you want that way. I love love love to see vegetables growing... to harvest them. Trouble is you have less control over growing conditions, and sometimes it doesn't work... nature gets in the way. Sewing is under your control, so that I guess
* Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
A: end with the upbeat... leave me smiling please
* Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
my own boss. I've had two good bosses and the rest were so annoying
* Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
A: nosy. We have noisy neighbors and they make it hard to sleep. We have no peace since they moved in. You could close blinds and ignore nosy ones, but noisy involves everyone.
* Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
A: I'd not make it on survivor. I'd start crying if I had to jump off a building or eat a bug and I can talk with anyone anytime anywhere so dating is pretty easy. I'm interested in people so that would be fun for me. If it didn't work well, next...
* Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
A: too busy
* Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium.
A:I'd rather watch a movie
if pressed, at the stadium for the shared energy, and ability to watch other people rather than a game
* Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?
A:Movie star, what stories they could tell!
Not to mention, I'd have a hard time coming up with an athlete I wanted to hear talk, maybe an ice skater
* Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?
A: hard! I love the change of seasons!!! I grew up in Florida, 11 months of summer, one month of chilly beach weather, and you get stagnant, and wear the same clothes all year. Boring!
* Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motor home or by plane?
A: hard again... off the top I'd say motor home because I LOVE road trips because I'll stop at every ball of twine, every stuckeys, every little old town so I can walk around and talk to people. But... a plane could take me to exotic places a car couldn't. Still, if I have to choose, it's motor home.
* Would you rather be a little late or way too early?
A: I'm usually just a minute or two late, and have survived, but it's more respectful to be early. I hate sitting around though so I'd be just a minute late
* Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store?
A:well you have to eat but the menu would be monotonous... I love shopping and the merch changes all the time... you gotta wear clothes and that way you'd always have the current trends... oy vey! You've put me in stress over the choice and I don't really have either!!! lol
* Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date?
kind of the same as people misrepresent themselves online and I've only been on one good blind date. I think I'd pick online for the most part as you can kind of check them out. Even if it's a good friend picking the blind date, they don't know how chemistry goes between two people, on the third hand, they probably know it's not a serial killer.
One never knows does one?....