Thursday, August 3, 2023

I Like Thursday # 361 short one

 

Welcome to this week's list of likes... starting with our patio pots of wildflowers, even pretty shadows


 

It's been very hot, the grass that thrived with so much early rain, is turning brown. We are grateful for the stand alone AC with tubes that go out the window. The saving grace to central air that never reaches the upstairs here, and a wall that gets full sun all day long, heating up like an oven. 

This has to be short, still no real answers to the infection and pain... so far, still enduring it... waiting for a miracle  


 for those hot swinging days of summer.... enjoy this bear's playgroujnd (short video)

https://youtube.com/shorts/oG_nnA6tG4E?feature=share

 

 

 probably the most important discussion of the last 50 years....the story of us

thank you for understanding, and hope
sewed another red dress... I think I'll do a little closet quilt as I also did one in yellow

TV is fun now that Love Island is on, and a few summer shows as well. Always grateful for books and audio books that can be heard while having a rest

 

 this is stunning... an art globe made from recycled plastic trash...

http://goodrandomfun.blogspot.com/2023/07/recycled-earth.html 

 A pretty picture of Milo, the athlete

please visit these folks to read what they liked this week!

https://wordweaverart.blogspot.com/

crafts, caves, contras

grammajudyb.blogspot.com

patchwork Sunday                    
oh Scrap Sundays 

friday smiles at a stitch in time   

Sunday Smiles

 

19 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we love the red dresses... it reminds us of the story of the red dress house in uk... something what still stick in our head ...

Sara said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've found no relief or answers yet. The closet of tiny dresses will be very fun.

Babajeza said...

These two dresses are adorable. Sorry to hear that you are still in pain. All the best! Regula

piecefulwendy said...

I'm so sorry that you still have no answers to your health issues. Do take care. I love those little dresses - it would be fun to make those!

Angela said...

That globe is amazing! Lots of love and healing thoughts are being sent your way.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The bear on the swing is hilarious! And I love your new red dress, too. Those will be pretty in any color and make a fun little quilt. Take care - sending you good thoughts!

mvmaithai said...

Your pretty red dress reminds me of something similar that I saw at an art show in Chattanooga, TN a few years back.

Kathleen said...

I love the red dresses. Sorry for the heat and the pain, praying for you and a miracle.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, I sure hope "they" figure out something to help you soon, I really do. Milo, love on the Mama, I know you will. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

PaintedThread said...

I like those red dresses! I'm sorry you're still feeling so bad. Hugs!

nestki said...

We’re waiting right along with you!

Helen said...

I love that shadow photo!

Linda said...

Still praying you will find relief and answers. Wish you could move back to where you feel the best. Love your red dresses!

Annie said...

Love your red dress quilts. I’m sad that they haven’t found you a magical cure or even found what’s wrong....hopefully very soon. Milo is such a handsome boy.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I too am in love with your dresses. They look so intricate. Thankfully you have such a good team there with you with Hubby and Milo taking care of you. It's hard though.

Lisca said...

I'm so sorry you are still in pain with no solution in sight. Prayers and positive vibes going your way.
Those red dresses are so cute. I used to have a dress like that and I wore it when my husband and I met. As you can imagine 'Lady In Red' has always been 'our song'.
The video won't play in my country, or so the message reads, so no comments on that.
Lovely to see Milo. Give him a cuddle from me.
Hugs for you too,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Any sort of aircon is a blessing in this heat. I like shadows and your flowers do make a pretty one. I am sorry you have to contend with infection and pain. I hope the reason and a cure can be found soon. Kate x

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love those cute red dresses! I was hoping you'd feel better by now. I'm hoping you get relief soon.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry to hear you have found no relief. Prayers for healing being sent your way.