First off, I love Fall and the orange colors we see everywhere, but I also love bright colors so when I saw this last cosmo in all it's red violet-ness I had to snap a pic. It was a brilliant change from the golds and oranges all around.
1. I like Holiday kitchen towels. They hang on the stove handle, and just make me so happy looking at them.
2. I have shared my obsession and hoarding of magazines with you here. My holders got very worn and torn so I found these recently at IKEA
They apparently did require additional choco cookies to construct. I like them too. Too much.
3. Speaking of cookies I like a good strong cuppa coffee
4. Speaking of drinking makes me think of lips specifically
It has fabulous colors, and spf of 20. I have to keep spf on my lips outside, and this is colorful, subtle, moisturizing, and in a good container. It's an oval shape, easy to swipe on and find in a purse.
It's found where regular cosmetics are found and a real "find" for me. I like Plum shade.
5.Now cut that out
|Handle with care... they bite!|
I not only like but LOVE fiskars spring opening miro blade scissors. They are just right in your hand, easy to manipulate, no finger holes to deal with and sharp.
I believe they could snip off an extremity if a quilter were not careful. Of course, y'all already deal with the weapons called rotary cutters so you know to take care with sharp objects. They have also been known to spring open by themselves, causing them to fall to the floor. Yikes! Glad I wasn't around!
6. Unexpected fabric store purchases
The little kit is a paper piecing pattern with the fabric needed all in one.
Fall leaves. I've done these little kits before and they are sometimes challenging, but at the price ($8??) they are a steal and like opening a little gift when you make it.
7. I am so lucky to have friends who send me fabric just because...
8. visit this blog to enjoy the artistic journey of a person who transforms old items like trays, bottles, furniture into modern useful home accessories.
I am having fun seeing what she does to alter old furniture and items she finds for her shop. I enjoy items from the 40's to 60's and she finds some cool stuff. She just did a tutorial on how to paint a shadow onto something.
That's about it for me this week. I hope you aren't eating all the halloween candy early. As usual if you did an "I like" post let me know and I'll put up a link to it too!
LeeAnna (trying to focus on things I like )
also sharing today are: