|click on image to check out the snow bank quilting!|
Borders are next.
It is very heavy with heavy flannel on the back. I am sorry I put the flannel on the back because it's hard to deal with but it is very cozy.
I am attempting to make it cover at least the top of the king bed.
(teacup) section directly. Meaning...
I left the bottom area of the white unquilted so that I could fold back the batt and backing and seam the top sections together as usual.
To quilt the snow I used the white sparkling Madeira thread. It behaves beautifully.
To join the skate section to the house section, when I had quilted to the edge of each, I joined them with a joining strip. Sewed each complete section to an edge of a 1.5" strip. Fold aside the back and batt...
I am tired of this project but want it done, not another UFO. Plus it's seasonal for the bed right now.
I need to move on to this year's V-day quilt.
It's started and on it's way to fabulous!
It's all color! Sorry about the boring pics of blue here. Stay tuned!