Wednesday, May 14, 2014

what's on your fridge?

what's on your fridge? Admit it, when you go to a friend's house, it's fun to see what stuff they have on display! Maybe I have gone wacky but I feel it's like a little refrigerated time capsule. It tells you a bit about it's people.

 Love this button. DH gave me the dream big magnet recently. I have trouble with confidence so he is encouraging well, courage. That's Cole as a puppy in VT one fall.
The DaVinci quote, I am still learning suits us both, but we got it while DH was in the PhD program.

The "you can't have everything" card was a prompt for fabric store visits.
 Saw the poodle comic on line and had to put it on the fridge. Cole went through a very testy period while his ears hurt all the time. Attack poodle.
We had to keep little kids at bay as they are soft on the outside and crunchy on the insides.
Below is a pic of the two of us at my sister's one NYE, and for some reason I just love our expressions. Plus we were almost at goal weights, and have ahem, found a few of the pounds we lost since then.
The sign Creativity takes courage says a lot too.
My sister hates stuff on the outside of a fridge. Hers looks like her cabinets.

There's room for all kinds, right?

I need to hang my little quilt, "Go to your studio and make stuff" here, to remind me to stop nibbling and go sew.
LeeAnna
I invite you to put a picture of what's on your fridge on your blog and direct us to them in the comments section! 

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi LeeAnna!
Great quotes and fun on your fridge!
Here in The Netherlands it is common to have a half size fridge. It fits under the countertop. Space saving for small kitchens! So there is nothing on my fridge to share! Would be hard to bend down and read all the time!
Take care,
Joanne

Rachel said...

I love that big blue magnet. "Bad, bad yesterday... leave today alone." I'm going to have to remember that one. Thanks for sharing!

Lorna McMahon said...

My fridge does not have many inspirational quotes, but there are a few pictures of the kids and the grocery list! Thanks for sharing!

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

Whenever we go on vacation, we look for the absolute tackiest magnet we can find. Googly eyes? Glitter? Thermometer? Missing feet? Anything can happen and does which ends in an "interesting" fridge. I even have a pile of monkeys in hockey gear with a bit EH? that I picked up in Canada. I think that is probably both tacky and offensive!

LA Paylor said...

awesome! That's just so you! And hilarious
LeeAnna

PugMom said...

Now I have to go downstairs and check out what is on my fridge to see if it is photo worthy... stay tuned!

Snowcatcher said...

My blog typically is done up well in advance because of internet issues, but I love this idea and do plan to follow through. My favorite thing on your fridge is the turquoise button. Oh, such words to live by!!!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Love the quote "You can't have everything..." So true!