|sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits|
Today's questions come from Sunday Stealing (HERE!)
1. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
cheesecake, or black forest chocolate cake. Mainly I love homemade cakes of any kind
2. What’s your favorite cocktail?
long island iced tea for liquor... or a pretty martini, maybe a margarita
3. If you are alone for the evening, what do you fix yourself for dinner?
4. What make was your first car?
soon after getting my license at age 16 my father came home with an ancient ugly beater of a station wagon. I was thrilled to have my own ride to use! He bought all of us cars when we were seniors in high school and got me an olds cutlass supreme in powder blue (I wanted red)
5. What is your height? 5' 7" so average...
6. What was your least favorite toy as a child?
rubiks cube, or those sliding puzzles
7. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
8. What’s your dream car? don't have one
9. What’s your favorite pizza topping? mushrooms or caramelized onions
10. What’s your favorite sports team? none
11. What’s your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls always
I love Amazing Race, Survivor and This is Us, currently. I miss Northern Exposure
12. What is your favorite ice cream? salted caramel or coconut
13. What is your favorite song?d Girl from Ipanema
14. What’s your least favorite chore? cleaning hard water from shower stall
15. What was your first job? baby sitting but the first one outside the home was working in a bulk mail processing plant. My friend told me about it, and we both were so happy to have our own money . I did a lot of volunteer work for no money, and learned a lot thru those jobs. I enjoyed my work as a wench at the renaissance fair the most and made a pauper's wage! I did not love my career nearly as much. Later in life I began lecturing and teaching at quilt guilds which was the most fun and rewarding.