Thursday, December 19, 2019

I Like Thursdays #172

Welcome to this week's list of likes! There's Milo showing you he liked his new toy from Mary and Turbo!
I loved this textile seen at Macy's



I liked the glass over this mall store entry

this time of year our pizza place sells  sugar cookies, or what my granny used to call teacakes. Thick soft crumbly cookies that aren't quite so sweet. I love them.

I like leftover pizza for breakfast. The one we order has chicken, roasted red peppers and more.
awe, love on a mantle
I love the Christmas cards I've gotten this year, many with the cutest pictures of pets! Thank you to all for including me. I put them on the garland on the mantel so I can look at them every time I pass by.
I liked this doggie stuff at the mall
regrets... I've had a few

I've never played this game but I want to!
https://chedcurtain.blogspot.com/

I'm still seeking an old movie channel to replace TCM. I grew up with about 5 tv channels, including old movie channels and as a child I loved watching old musicals and Shirley Temple, Fred Astaire, James Stewart.


This video is how I see the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc2BK09eKhk
I liked the persimmons my friend Susie sent from California... grown in her yard. I'd never had a persimmon.

box of goodness
"I'm pretty sure I'd like persimmons too, if given one. Imagine being nose height to the table and not allowed to eat there! ", Milo says

I liked the gift I made for the artquilt group exchange, story on Saturday!
 I liked going to the craft show with Mary, and wanted so many items, (wrote about it all here)
I like warning when trying samples!
Milo: I loved the whole thing, and also tasting honey on a little wooden spoon, that might have gotten cracked, it's hard to control big poodle teeth. I liked the honey! "

I loved this video

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0QOsFAg0o&list=RDCne3GAB4W5I&index=9

Milo's Moments
Milo getting to know Turbo
My advice is to sit, humans love that for some reason
Ohhhh! Like this?
Milo... I liked meeting a new pal, and getting a new toy!


now sit! stay! visit Mama's friends to see their list of likes this week!
http://daybyday12101.blogspot.com/
craftscaviescontras 
  https://whataboutrheema.blogspot.com/
http://littlepenguinquilts 
http://homesewnbyus
https://canadianneedlenana.blogspot.com/

http://3poodlesandanana.blogspot.com  
https://knittingquilter.blogspot.com/     
http://www.piecefulthoughts.com
spiralj2
https://julierosequilts.blogspot.com/  

https://scrapatches.blogspot.com/    
maryinpeoriahandmade.blogspot.com 
https://www.justletmequilt.com

28 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we love the dog things too! and now I know what is issing ou our mantle... the lights! YES!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi LeeAnna! Your house looks so pretty, and look at what a good boy Milo is. Him and his friend are sitting so nicely. ~smile~ Roseanne

Sara said...

OOH - can't wait to hear more about the art piece you made. It looks so interesting! I love old movies too, and TCM is one of my favorite TV channels.

PaintedThread said...

I like that glass window. I've never had a persimmon either, as far as I know. Mmm... honey! I like Milo and his friend. How lucky to get a present, too!

Scrapatches said...

Love is still the answer. Thanks for sharing and hosting ... <3 Pat

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pizza for breakfast is a treat at our house, too! I've never tasted a persimmon - did you like them? What a good boy Milo is, and very photogenic! Pretty lights are my favorite decoration at Christmas - your mantle looks lovely. Merry Christmas, LeeAnna!

Julierose said...

Just love Milo's new Gnome friend--how cute is that photo--definitely scrapbook-able...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great likes that made me smile. Oh Milo you are such a good friend to teach Turbo. Love the glass entry at the mall.

sandyland said...

Every week you bring me such joy i want you to know that

Elkes Lebensglück said...

how cute the two dogs and a nice posting of everything!!!

CountryDew said...

Those persimmons look nothing like the persimmons that grow wild here in Virginia. Those look more like some kind of orange or tangerine or something. How strange. And happy holidays to you.

Ann said...

I have songs from both Mraz and Straight No Chaser and enjoy them immensely. I finally had persimmon when I visited California. A friend gave me some from her yard. They are delicious. How delightful to have them shipped to you.

piecefulwendy said...

Pizza for breakfast - yum! Cold, if you please, and thanks! I don't think I've ever had a persimmon. Thanks for the fun post!

sonja said...

Curiously, this morning a Japanese lady walk passed me with a bag of persimmons in her hand. shoulda asked how she serves them! i do recall them being astringent as in pucker up!

Michelle said...

Love your mantle. I believe the seed of the persimmon can forecast the weather. Kind of an old wives tale around here. Thanks for linking up.

Jeanna said...

I wonder if animals think it's just bizarre that we're always asking dogs and cats to sit (or am I the only one that taught the cat to sit?).
That's a fine looking toy, Milo, Oliver still has a Lambchop with antlers toy over here so it will be nice for him to have it at the new house for Christmas.
I don't know woman, you seem about 30 yet you're making references from my childhood. We had four channels if we were lucky and a pliers to change the channel. Maybe that's why I was always felt the needle nose pliers were the heart and soul of a toolbox.
I've only got two Christmas cards this year which is more than I should get because I rarely send them. I'm more likely to send out Halloween cards. I did, however, have a grand time making digital cards for my side bar and please feel free to send me a pic or Christmas Card of Milo and maybe I sneak it into today's post along with the side bar.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I've never had a persimmon. What do they taste like? How interesting that a pizza place sells sugar cookies this time of year...and neat.Also neat your liking of the old fashioned movies. My daughter watches lots on the History channel when she comes home from a late shift and can't sleep.

Molly the Airedale said...

I love your new toy from Turbo, Milo, and your mantle is so pretty with the colored lights and Christmas cards! I don't think we've ever eaten a persimmon.

Michele McLaughlin said...

Great likes! Never had a persimmon, Milo if you get one--let me know what you think! :D Your post is so festive and happy! Have a great holiday!

Lea said...

Love the Christmas Can-Can Song! I had never heard it before.
Merry Christmas!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Oh Milo...you are so cotton-pickin' cute!

Novroz said...

Your dogs are so cute

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like that patchwork window at the mall. I like how odd sizes complement each other. Cool shots of the persimmons. The two sitting in the box looked like they're ready to eat. Today I've been experimenting with drying persimmons in the oven.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Your cards look so pretty on the mantle. So glad Milo liked his new toy! I had a persimmons once years ago. I think I liked it!

Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

Milo is such a cutie. I would love to give him a hug! That is, if he likes hugs.
The lights on the mantle with the card are very festive.

Sandee said...

Awww, you're so handsome, Milo. I'm so happy you decided to join the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your mom. ♥

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A wonderful and whimsical tribute to canines! Have a wonderful holiday!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Lots of good likes you have there! I like the video by Jason Mraz. The can-can song was enjoyable too! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 7. Shared.