Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Like #38

It's been a week... the week that lasted a month. I'm really exhausted of trying to figure out how to survive the pterodactyl that lives in our house
A biting machine

I Like our friend Katy, and Our French friend Phenny at https://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/
sent Milo a new halter and leash! Milo is shredding the package here.

I Like our new deck.

 It needed replacement for years and we finally found a neighbor who knew construction and he tore down the lovely old deck and replaced the flooring with trex. The railings were the really big ticket item and basically only on there because the law demands it. It's almost done after a week of work and rain.

I Like the flamingo towels I found on sale at Khols! I really am happy to dry my hands on them each time

Milo likes shoelaces
 making going for a walk, a sport.

I Liked the dancing with the stars finale and winner! Yea Rashad! He was my fave from the start.  I'll be watching the bachelorette next, and thank goodness the amazing race is still on.


That's it for me... what a tiring week.
Please visit these fine folk looking on the bright side. If you do a post I will link to you, let me know in comments!

1.http://littlepenguinquilts
2http://imworkingonaproject
3.http://3poodlesandanana
4.maryinpeoriahandmade.blogspot.com
5.https://canadianneedlenana.blogspot.com/
6, craftscaviescontras
7. http://hillsidequilter12.blogspot.com/
8. http://forestpoodles.blogspot.com/
9.http://100sweets.blogspot.com/ 
10, https://faithtrustandbreastcancer.blogspot.com/

linking to some parties including
Thankful Thursdays pet parade
http://goodrandomfun.blogspot.com
http://itsasmalltownlife.blogspot.com/
Let's be social Wednesdays 



27 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

I know the exhaustion you are feeling, have barely got on the internet this week! I sprayed bitter apple on our sneakers but it doesn't appear to deter Scout at all. Ready to ask for my money back on that one. Hang in girlfriend, we will make it through these tough early months!

Maria said...

Wow! The deck looks amazing. I love the railings, they look classy!!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your new deck looks beautiful! Hope the rain stops so you can enjoy it! I like those new towels you got, too. Maybe you can teach Milo to TIE your shoes for you? Lol!

Unknown said...

The deck looks great! Hope you're feeling a bit more rested today!

Joanne said...

Hi LeeAnna,
The new deck looks great! I'll have to look trex up and see what it is!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Love the deck-the railing makes it. I'm likin those towels too. I need to cheer up my kitchen. Have a great day. Thanks for hooking me up. mary in Az

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your deck looks wonderful. The towels are cute, I like the flamingo. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Shannon said...

The flamingo towels are adorable! The best part though is that you call Milo a Pterodactyl. Somehow I feel like with that one word you have encapsulated life with a puppy. Fabulous!

PaintedThread said...

The deck looks terrific.

What a bad biting machine! But he's so cute.

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable doggie with the shoes laces ~ lots of pretty things to be grateful for ~ especially you getting through the week ~ thanks,

Happy Weekend coming up for you ~ ^_^

Tails Around the Ranch said...

The new deck is absolutely fabulous! Enjoy. I'm sure the pterodactyl days will soon be behind you. Till then, please give Jaws of Steel an ear scratch from his fur-iends at the Ranch! 🐩

Sherrie said...

Hi,
I'm joining in this week, got my post up. Love the Flamingo towels, very pretty. Your deck is gorgeous. Hopefully the rain will stop so you can enjoy it. Have a great day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your deck looks fantastic! Hey, us kitties love shoelaces too. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Home Sewn By Us said...

I love the Amazing Race, too. And the new deck is fabulous - now you need nice weather to be able to enjoy it. ~smile~
Roseanne

Sara said...

Love that deck! It looks wonderful with the black railings. We replaced our 2 summers ago and priced both cedar and the composite. Couldn't afford the composite with the size deck we were doing. We stained it last summer and this summer it is shedding that stain like a snake skin. So I guess we'll be doing some pressure washing and re-staining with a different product.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love those hand towels! I use a lot of beachy prints in my home too! Enjoy your afternoon! Hugs!

Sandra Walker said...

We well my husband ha, are repairing and extending the deck on this house. Can't wait until it's done. Yours looks fabulous. Cute towels! Amazing how a new kitchen towel can make you happy isn't it?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your deck is gorgeous. You have a pterodactyl, I have a saber toothed tiger. Lucy has decided that any jewelry I am wear is fair game to attack. Cute towels. New towels always brighten a day.

Michelle said...

I like your new deck. The railing looks especially nice. Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

claudia said...

I had a tiring week as well. I found and bought the RV of my dreams for the past ten years! And it was right across the street from me for a year. So my week has been spent registering it, insuring it, buying it new things and putting them inside to make it my little traveling home. And...then...preparing to go camping this weekend for the shake down run. I'm excited!
I love your deck! It looks great and will be a nice place to sit and relax. I love your flamingo towels too. I'll have to take a look at Kohl's online to see if I can find some cute towels for the RV. (It's going to be all decked out in tropical everything)

Lin said...

Your new deck looks amazing! Good luck with the biting machine! xx

gayle said...

Looks like you might have to *like* velcro shoes for a while!
Your deck looks amazing! I hope you get lots of opportunities to use it!

M. K. Clinton said...

Your deck looks great and I love your towels too. Rashad and Emma were my pick from the first night. He improved so much!

Miaismine said...

Ohhh! I'm hoping you're getting more rest! I love your deck - it looks so inviting! Love that sewing project on top as well! I remembered to post my "I Like" today! :) Take good care!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Milo is a pretty dog. Loved the photos. I hope the sun is shining now. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Kaja said...

Your deck looks fantastic!

Brian said...

The deck looks great!
if you want information about home improvement.
click here