Here we are again. I can hardly keep up now that they shortened the week to four days (just kidding, I just tell myself I'm not behind, the week is shorter)
I gotta squeeze a post in between bouts of puppy mania!
2. I Like that Milo lets me take the rocks out of his mouth when he eats that and grass. Do they resemble kibble?? Hopefully they don't taste like his kibble.
3 I like Dancing with the Stars, Amazing Race, and Survivor. All on TV at the moment and I enjoy them. I also enjoy Master Chef Junior
where little kids cook better than I ever will I love that they have purpose and passion at such a young age.
Lets see, when I was that age I was going to be a singer/dancer on Broadway. I saw a NYC show when we went to the worlds fair trip and I was 7 ish. Never lost my desire to perform! I lost my waistline, my youthful skin, and gained a bad back (likely from sashaying around on Candie's mules at discos) but still imagine myself a stage actress.
4. I like that the Deck Guy came this week and tore down the relic of a deck and is in process of replacing it with trek. It will take longer than we thought but it should be a strong surface.
5 I like birthday cards and gifts from loved ones! I got a couple Jackie Lawson cards too and love those action cards as well! Thank you to Nancy for these gifts, all flamingo themed.
Thank you to my dear husband who started me on my parental search again by getting this:
At least I feel cool wearing them! That's the important thing right?
6. I like sorting fabric when I can't focus on design.
7. I am continuing to like the Book Dying to wake up.
Here's a quote on Forgiveness I especially liked this week:
"...nothing lasts forever, and...bad moments from the past should not be left in the way of my future"
8. I like that on one of the shows I enjoy, Southern Charm, a young 20 something man ordered and got really excited to get a Brother Embroidery sewing machine.He's the one under the "R" in charm.
His girlfriend mocked him for it, and he stood up for his sewing passion and said she should be happy for his happiness.
That's right! I'd be happy to see a sewing machine show up at the door!!! He said he always liked sewing.
Aren't we beyond saying what hobbies are "male" or "female" Really??
9. Milo asked me to include one of his likes this week
"thanks Aunt Monika... I love it. I am growing fast as I can and it fits! Mama read it to me, it says puppy love, and like any good bedtime story I fell asleep"
Mama says thank you too!
Now for others sharing their list of likes for the week, please visit...