Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude

In honor of Thanksgiving week, let's resume the Creativity Roadblocks series next Monday with
"Comparing yourself your QUILTS to other's"  Please check back and make comments.

The picture above is one of my pine needle paintings cut out of the painted strip,( to see the tutorial post CLICK HERE) and appliqued onto an exchange square. I randomly couched thick threads and left edges raw, added some bugle beads and the word Gratitude embellished with some gold paint. It is in the hands of one of my bee mates now...
I have pictures of three others to share with you later.

If you are in the Thankful Give Away blog hop please scroll down for my give away.

Thanks for visiting and y'all come back again later!  I have posts in line for after the hop, such as Wine Tasting party, Trip to a BIG craft show with artist interviews, Roadblocks series continues, and another sketch-like-a-four-year-old.
LeeAnna, grateful for visitors reading my words!

Quilting Gallery ( Click here for participant list)

1 comment:

Judy Ferguson said...

I really like the layering of this. You did a really good job here. So interesting.