Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Like Thursday #288

 

I likes snow and cool weather
welcome to this week's list of likes starting with our little boy turned 5 years old! He makes us happy every day! 

I like that he stands very close to guard me when I'm at the computer and dh is in the kitchen

I like that he wags his tail when I yell "Yea!" at anything

I like that he's a thinking dog, and protective, and looks at me to understand everything I say

I like that he wants to touch us, he puts his toy and hands on dh's leg at night to chew on the toy, he wants to sleep with us, he comes up to bed with me when I get migraines, he checks the front dog window each morning like some people check their phone. 

I like that he loves a toy and is beautiful inside and out. 

He's our son.

enjoying my new ring toy! I also had a cookie and some whipped cream!

not much else to share about this week, sorry bout that... some weeks you just make it through...

Sewing  

 I've been making the challenge for this week's project quilting, and finishing my glamingo piece, as well as sewing with yellow for this month's scrap challenge...

I love to sew with fabric scraps

reading

   which is a lighthearted romp through a lot of character's lives

listening on audio to this in studio

3rd in the mystery series about archeology and Native Ameericans

watching on TV

I really like the new show like survivor with celebrities "beyond the edge" because these people are used to glamour and being pampered and to see them having to dig deep to survive was a lesson in how people DO survive. One of the contestants, a football player made the most touching speech on why to challenge yourself to do what's really hard ... loved it

Survivor, The good doctor, Queens of Mystery, Agatha Raisin, Bravo channel. And lots on youtube...

anyone else default to the wealth of youtube? 

 

this made me cry happy tears


 this made me remember how much I liked Dick Van Dyke as an actor/dancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMjI2cRRzH0&list=RDz-K9rnNPCpI&index=2
 

Now please visit these people to read about what made them smile this week!

 

craftscaviescontras  
 
                                                                  LINKING WITH 

rosie and the boys nature pics 

22 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

happy happy birthday!!! isn't that totally crazy how fast the time can run?

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Milo! I can't believe he's 5! Time really really flies! Give him a virtual snuggle from Spooky and Blue!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Happy Birthday, Milo! Have fun in the snow today! I love your pile of scraps, too. It will be a good sewing day today!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday Milo. Bobbin is coming up on the big 5 too in a few months. I so understand, having a hard time finding things lately. Hugs.

Sara said...

Happy birthday Milo! I can't believe he is already 5 because it seems like just yesterday he was a puppy. I'm happy that we got home last night in time for me to watch Survivor.

Michele Morin said...

Sweet Milo...! What a faithful friend!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Five??? Can't believe he's five! Such a handsome boy. He must be enjoying today's weather. Elsa bounced on her way for her morning potty break. She loves the weather whereas Norman is decidedly a fair weather dog. Happy St. Paddy's Day ☘️

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Milo! Enjoy your special day!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi LeeAnna! Wow, that's a lot of snow for Milo to play in. Five years old already! Isn't that just the cutest thing that he wags his tail when you say "Yea"! That's just the best. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh Milo, Happy Birthday sweet guy! I hope your special day was super special, just like you! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday, Milo! I love when the doggies put something on you or put a paw or head on your thigh. So darn sweet.

PaintedThread said...

Milo is 5?!? Happy birthday!

Angie said...

Happy Bark-day to Milo! Such a precious creature! Enjoy your weekend!

grammajudyb said...

Happy Birthday Milo! I love reading your mamas words about you! She obviously loves you a whole lot.
Thanks for the 2 YouTube videos, LeeAnna! Both brought a tear to my eye!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Milo!! Pets are family to me, so I am glad to see Milo has a loving family:) Thanks for linking up.

Annie said...

Happy birthday Milo...what a wonderful list of likes.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Milo! Enjoy your special day!
He is such a character!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

Happy birthday to gorgeous Milo. there’ll be Lots of treats and cuddles I’m sure
Lynn x

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I can remember when Milo was brand new! Wow, where did 5 years go...
I could say ditto for a lot of those things; Ned sleeps on our bed and takes turns lying on our legs. Good luck with the special sewing. Scraps.ah so many all the time.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, Milo. You are a good and loyal boy. I was blown away by those acts of kindness. Some people show their true selves in ways we can only hope for. Have a safe and happy weekend, dear LeeAnna. Sorry I was late visiting.

Linda said...

It's nice to see positive videos. Oh, Milo is a good doggy!

riitta k said...

Congratulations to the five year old Milo - he is such a handsome boy! I say to my husband that he’s got now two furry daughters :) The pets make life more bearable. Enjoy the weekend Leeanna!