Monday, August 14, 2017

Milo's Monday Mischief

My gosh! That's a big water bowl!

Milo has found his voice at 5 months.

 He barks at the least amount of movement on the cul de sac. Very annoying. A neighbor comes out their front door, bark

. Bike? bark. Wind moving leaves, bark.

He barked at us last night. Drew came down to get him to go to bed, bark. I closed the cutlery drawer, bark.   Bark, bark,bark.

And all the different sounds! Amazing. He's singing, or speaking German.

Here's a video of Milo at his first concert... more interested in coming to see what I was video taping and people than the music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToDOLNSDaW4
 
"A well behaved poodle has less fun!" Milo 2017
 

6 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Hopefully the barking is just a phase? He's getting so big and so handsome.

Jan said...

He wants to sing you the song of his people.

easyweimaraner said...

oh that's the "crazy puppy phase"... hard to stand... laundry on a line, people, bikes, traffic signs, trash cans, nothing ... everything is worth a bark feast ;o)

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

Tell Milo - a barking pup means that there's something to say!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

He must be sending poodle S.O.S.'s to Elsa...she's been barking a lot recently too. They are too entertaining as they learn all about the world around them. 🐩

Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot of neutrals - I'm trying to build up my stash in that, because I've seen some really neat neutral quilts. I like your leaves!

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน