Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Open house?

Open house?
Not really but the weather has been so warm... what? Cole says, "the more the merrier! Come over!"

Um, Cole doesn't worry about the messy house.

As the ornament says, we want Peace, hope and joy.
And a cleaner house.
And a bigger studio (santa are you listening? )
I did not buy this glass "balloon" poodle but how funny!
Maybe it's not a poodle...


I did buy this fancy dog-lady at a craft show...




She's adorable, no? What's your story girl?
Fancy dog, pedigree and all, used to be a show girl. Got used to the good life, furs, pearls, expensive caviar breakfasts.

 She's beyond her ingenue status now, but she has memories.

And the trinkets earned over the years being a good dog...why she even still looks good from behind!










It's getting to be the time of year where I evaluate my word from last year... and my word was connect/ connections. Of course I did not keep a running list of the connections I made, and what I learned. That's not my way (organized) (I tried to keep a list but lost it)  I am in process of thinking of the word for 2016.

anyway, remember...
buy this at Twisted Sisters in Annapolis
linking to a party at Thankful Thursdays pet parade

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the poodle lady! Isn't it fun to get the ornaments out the following year because sometimes you forget about the newer ones? It's like discovering them for the first time again.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I adore that dog lady! LOL. I think your wish list for Santa is what we all want! BIGGER studio! Yeah, baby!

Ann said...

Adventure Awaits! Up is my favorite movie; I remember that phrase.

Jackie Bouchard said...

Love your fancy-lady dog - and her story!

Unknown said...

Poodle Christmas ornaments! How great! Cole's a pretty hansome fellow too, I'll have to check out your blog again sometime!

Joanne said...

It sure does, adventure awaits, LeeAnna!
Good morning! 13C this morning! So not December weather!
Take care,
Joanne

Rosa Silva said...

Love that Fancy Dog! It's so cool that you choose a word each year. I had never thought of that. Usually I set some goals and that's all. Have a Merry Christmas!

Rosa @ Cat Lady Confidential

Maria said...

Wonderful ornaments!!! That's a cute balloon poodle ornament.

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

My friends from VA keep telling me about the unseasonable warm weather you've been having. I told them it was my parting gift that I left them before we headed south LOL Merry Christmas my friend!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Here's to pawsome adventures in 2016! Looking forward to following along and seeing all the amazing the possibilities you come up with to share. All the best 🐾

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: oh my DOG - we LOVE your dog ornaments!!
Sorry I’m late getting here but thank you for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop each week. Really enjoy your posts! *waves paw* :=o)