Wednesday, December 30, 2015
There, my girl friend Noel will want to read that peemail later. On the walk I met Gimli...
He is just a little guy and when we did the meeting dance, he walked right under me. My sight she is no like she used to be, so I lost track of him under there and looked around!
When we got him I began to think of my New Year's resolutions... I have it pretty good ya'll so there isn't much I want to change. AND I'm an old dog, and you know what they say... heh heh
Still, change can be good, and one must reach for the tallest limbs and all so here goes...
1. Eat better. This means more for my peeps, hey! Stop buying that tasteless kibble and get me some raw meat up in here! I saw what Easy gets to eat! Which leads me to...
2. stop eating paper. Now this can't happen over night. I likes me some tissues clean out of the tissue feeder. They are all fluffy and pull out one at a time giving a fast poodle time to ingest several before the peeps get in the way. Still, it upsets the momma so I guess I should at least limit them.
3. Work my way back into the good graces of my staff. They no longer trust me out of their sight because of a few Dietary Indiscretions. Okay, there were some dance shoes, some watercolor paintings, some plastic, some toys, well, come to think of it, maybe I should stop now.
4. More walks off leash. I don't think this is gonna happen. I tend to be really good... til I'm not heh heh.
5. More quality naps. Include the Daddy if possible. Maybe write down my dreams.
6. Play more. Daddy needs exercise so I should take him in the back yard more often for a good game of chase me.
7. Pet momma. She says I like Daddy best, and it's just not true. I love her, but she's the one who says no more. Speaking of which...
8. Erase the word "WAIT" from usage. I HATE that word. I get all gung ho, and then hear WAIT! grrrr
I mean I eventually get to do what I want, but have to pause for the staff to do whatever and it's no fun.
9. Be a BIT more obedient. I seem to be losing my hearing on the frequency my momma speaks.... and she seems to think I am less obedient than I used to be. She has to understand I am a full grown, geriatric dog now and I don't need no stinkin leash or to DROP or to COME HERE or to WAIT as much as I used to.
But if it makes her happy I could put it down here. As a GOAL.
10. Go for more car rides in Dad's car, where I can tip my nose out the window and feel the breeze through my naturally curly hair. I mean I ain't gettin' any younger, if not now, when?
That's it, what are you all doing for NYE? Cole