welcome to this week's short list of likes... there is a reason it's short but I am not comfortable explaining right now
My list as most do, contains a brilliant sky photo above
I'm not sure why I took this photo of sniffing...
despite the high tempswe still walk. In fact I walked with a neighbor this weekend and the two dogs got along great!My friend Tiffany has a labradoodle and he looks like Alfie's brother. Forgot to take pics, sorry
He was tired from life, but Mama knows how much he likes yogurt so I tucked the lid under his nose to wake him up
| shadow shot |
I trimmed a tree that has been hitting me in the face at night when I take Alfie out back
I've been slow to do everything this month, so the library snatched two books back in the middle of reading them and no list to go from... If only I'd mentioned the one here!
sadly this is one they took
when relaxing in summer do you like a magazine?? or novel?
what magazines do you like and what novels have you enjoyed this summer?
BOTH! I like home magazines and art magazines, quilting arts magazine, smithsonian but don't get it now. At the beach or outside I tend to look at a magazine. I read on E Book now so glare outside is a factor.
Tell me about your preferences so when I can think again maybe I can read them!
still love sewing and was just headed up to try a video I saw when the power went out.... when we moved to Colorado the agent said don't worry about power here, never goes out! hahahaha
I actually laughed out loud many times...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-bZZ5mmKVQplease visit these folks to see their answers
3 comments:
You do get some really good sky photos! Glad Alfie has found a friend - hope you get to walk together again. It has cooled down a bit in our forecast - hope yours has, too. Sending you a hug and positive thoughts. Happy Thursday!
I love the side eye Alfie is giving you when you put the yogurt lid under his nose. I just finished The latest Women's Murder Club (James Patterson), 26 Beauties, and just started the latest romance by Katherine Center, The Shippers.
Sorry to hear things are going well right now. I hope the heat begins to dissipate soon. This summer has been very enervating for me. I haven't gotten much done inside or out.
Pat
Alfie looks over heated. I want heat where I live but I don't think I can handle that temp. Stay cool over there.
Post a Comment