Thursday, August 20, 2026

I Like Thursday # 519 buns, questions, school supplies and a poodle

 

with all the upheaval in my current life, I sleep and eat less.... one morning about 6 AM I saw the sun reflected on this house  .. very Edward Hopper like,   while waiting for Alfie to pee.....  

for this week's list of likes, the only post I am sort of able to do these days, I have a few items to show
Hiya! want to see some things on a walk with me? come!

pretty orange flowers

early ducks on the pond


what's that?!! 

I'm the bunny finder! I stop and watch even when Mama doesn't see them right away

there are a LOT of bunnies here right now

I feel like a shadow of my former self and look how large alfie looks! 

but we're together and he is a godsend

He has become quite the dog lover, we've walked with Tango and his dad, Oliver and his mom, and  last night we met a couple who just moved here from Atlanta with their beauty, Mable a corgie 
She batted her eyes at Alfie who melted in love Sorry no pics

conversation starter this week
what back to school supply would you like to have now as an adult? Fresh new notebooks? markers or new crayons? fat pack of ruled paper? lunchbox?  LOL  tell us your fave

I love a fresh new notebook, new crayons with their distinctive scent! with the sharpener on the back of the box,  picked out a special lunchbox each year with thermos of course. 

Actually I would love lunch tickets, and lunchroom ladies to make me a hot lunch each day! We used to buy them for the week and keep them in a flip top bandaid box in our gray metal desks




l made sausages for dinner, so I also made hot dog buns. Used my lovely perfect hamburger bun recipe that makes 8 buns. Instead I rolled half of the dough into 4 hot dog buns and it worked.

have you noticed when your life is changed, it's comforting to sort, organize, and reduce some things?

sorting thru art supplies 
please visit these folks 

No comments: