Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Peace, ya'll


 Cole was  'reading all about it'  on the walk this morning, see pic below. When he got home he sat by the "Peace Garden" and thought, can't we all just get along?
Interesting  thought from the guard poodle, but he has seen the value of peace now that he is aging and a bit creaky. The problem is he wants to play, but the legs ain't what they used to be. Now when he tears around the front garden, doing the indy 500, he often spins out. Wish I could sit him in front of the "talky-talk" or TV and turn on Animal Planet. He doesn't read, or play cards...

Now the bees were so busy gathering pollen, they didn't even notice Cole, which was best. I planted this pineapple Sage years ago, and it survives the winter coming back to flower like this! Oh my word, it's like little crowns of purple beauty. That's a big bee, a big distracted bee.

I finished the two Klee quilts last night, but will show and describe them Friday linked ffrom Nina Marie's blog:
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/  

I didn't plant a veg garden this year, I'm leaving that to my niece Christine in TN
lovesacre  

here is the heart shaped hydrangea... this year's Valentine quilt.

It's hot, hazy and humid here, what's it like in your neck of the woods?
love, LeeAnna









No comments: