Monday, October 27, 2014

I'm a Pirate-Poodle!

 I'm a pirate poodle! Arrrrgh! I'll plunder your treat bag!!
Just kidding, I'm not going as anything for Halloween this year because:


1. I am older and wiser now

2. the costumes I've endured over the years were dumb and only served to make mommy laugh

3. I don't like scary masks or screaming kids

4. I am waaaaaay too dignified to dress up like a pumpkin
    just for a treat.

I've got these people wrapped around my paw. They'll give me a treat any time I ask. Almost. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole does disdain on cue? Good boy, give him a treat...
Diane

LA Paylor said...

haha
so that's what that is...I get that a lot! Silly mama stop that. LeeAnna

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Smart thinking Cole...You look very dignified in your scarf though!

Maria said...

So cute Cole! Happy Halloween Buddy:-)

zoepheedogs said...

Awe! What a cutie!

Tails Around the Ranch said...

And who could deny that sweet face a treat? ღ