conversation starter
| affectionate Alfie |
3.imagine you won the lottery, what are your first three
purchases?
I would buy a fine house somewhere with space, open views. It would need to be large enough for two studios and a BR for alfie and I to share. Windows, arched doorways, flowers in the yard, peaceful with a nook for my writing (I still want to write a novel/book
I would buy a functional car
I would put aside money for trips
what about you?
| shadow shot |
| sky shot |
oh wow!
8 comments:
That was fun! If I won the lottery I would buy a farm with a couple of hundred acres, trap our ferals, bulid them a barn and call it a day! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Those are pretty flowers! You always get the best sky and cloud shots. If I won the lottery, money for travel would definitely be on my list!
Hmmmm....I would buy the land that adjoins my own farm, so I could expand! Do some traveling and share with my grown kids :) Thank you for linking up!
Yesterday I sent my sister a meme showing a person completely surrounded by a gazillion cats with the caption "If I won the lottery, I wouldn't tell anyone but there would be signs . . . ."
If I won the lottery I would buy an apartment and use it as a location for classes (sewing, .... and yoga). I might live there when I am older. And I would travel to Scotland. :-)
Those are good and wise choice to spend your hypothetical winnings on :)
If I won the lottery, I'd get a nice big house so I could adopt a few more kitties! I always see so many that need homes and they really tug at my heartstrings. I'd also save as much as I could and try to invest it wisely so I had plenty of funds to take care of all the fuzzies :)
You made a very good list of purchases if you won the lottery. It would be great to have 2 studios for your varied art! That video of the easy open gift was interesting. I used to save wrapping paper, but trying not to hoard nowadays_
Sounds boring, but I think the first thing I would do is seek out a financial professional to see how much I owe in taxes (living in California, it would probably be close to 50%!). I like your ideas of what you would do.
Post a Comment