welcome to this week's list of likes! Starting with shade. It got hot again so walking is harder
| Shadow shot |
conversation starter this week
what has been your highlight of the past week
my husband came and helped me move my newish sewing machine up to the studio, and now all that's left is to learn to thread it, wind a bobbin, what the knobs, buttons and sliders do... lol
the new footpedal is as large as my old Gem!
the machine is fancier too... gonna take some learning to use
tried to check a book out... look at the place I got in line for holds
I had the hardest time loading pics this time, so if you see a post with the same shots, I'll erase them when I get up!
please visit these folks to see what the highlight of their week was
12 comments:
Blogger must be acting up. I have had trouble with adding photos as well.
That's a massive foot pad!
Hooray for your new sewing machine, I'm sure you will figure it out in no time! Howdy Alfie!!! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Blogger has been mis-behaving all week. How exciting to have a new machine to use. I'm hoping the highlight of my week will come with today's orthopedic appointment - hoping to figure out the pain and weakness in my right knee. Otherwise the highlight might be the temps dropping into the normal range for fall. Our mornings have been so crisp and cool - delightful.
I heard blogger was acting up lately. I hope it is not on its way out! It is a sad week for me as a lot of 9/11 memories come up.
It's exciting (but also stressful) to get a new sewing machine figured out! I hope you're stitching away in no time. I have the same problem with getting audio and ebooks from our library - they are so popular! Glad you and Alfie are still getting out to walk, even though it doesn't want to cool down.
Oh, yay, a new sewing machine. You should check and see if there are any YouTube videos on your machine. as sometimes seeing something in action is easier to absorb than reading directions or a manual (if there even is a manual). That's a lot of holds on the audio book you wanted. I often have trouble finding audiobooks that I want that are available.
Pat
Hey lovely Sunny post. Thank you, friends poodle and Mom
https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post_10.html?m=0
How wonderful to have a new sewing machine!
Bravo on the new sewing machine!! Glad you are able to get out a little bit, even with the high temps. Thank you for linking up!!
Wow - that's a lot of holds! Now I'm wondering what book it is because it must be good to have that many people waiting in line.
Highlight of the past week - well, I'd have to say a steak dinner to celebrate our 47th anniversary.
Post a Comment