| tinges of orange on leaves |
not many likes, having to do a lot of things that hurt my back, but I ordered two small sauce pans from Khols in a lovely shade of blue... and the eggs did not stick to them
alfie had his in a bowl, I put mine in a quesadillaI like these frozen appetizers and often have them as a dinner side
another golden tree... with shadows and that blue sky!
Survivor is back, and tonight amazng race starts a new season... hope I can pay attention!
I'm taking an online workshop "Making Zen" and loving the teachers and projects.... one painting from it.
and I copied the instructions to make a bowl... later...
I needed this reminder....
| keep sniffing mama! We'll survive this time together |
the conversation starter today is:
What is your favorite thing about the shift from summer to fall?
for me it's the slightly cooler nights and mornings... I HATE heat
I notice the leaves turning just a bit, not looking forward to raking but willing to do it
It is darker earlier, and longer into the mornings
Now I can't sleep, and often wake either in the middle of the night, or at 5 AM usually in a panic, I see the sunrise.
I wish I could sleep peacefully for 8 hours
In the shift from summer to fall, I look forward to wearing capris or jeans, sweaters or at least 3'/4 length sleeves, and maybe, just maybe being able to stop wearing shorts to sleep in
I love being able to walk without sweltering
I also like being able to get out fall kitchen towels... simple things... I opened a bottle of cherry wine and it's the best stuff! Plus with just me here now, it lasts a long time.
In fact poor alfie had a traveling vet visit, and when I had to go thru walgreens drive thru for the meds, the attendant smiled and said make sure Alfie doesn't have any alcohol with these...
Alfie was standing in the back seat area looking at the guy behind the drawer that came out, and I could tell he was thinking....
"buster! I had my anal glands expressed today, I'm having a beer!!!"
please visit these folk to read their good words
7 comments:
Enjoy the cooler weather and yes, keep on taking care of yourself! Hugs to you and Alfie!
I like the temperatures of fall with warm days and crisp cool nights. I like the color changes. And it always meant a fresh new school year when I was teaching, which was fun and exciting. We do need to be reminded to take good care of ourselves. Keep working on it, and you'll make it back to being strong and resilient.
I like your Zen painting. It's beautiful and you have such a talent for painting. I like Fall because I too like the cooler temperatures. I don't have a problem waking up in darkness since I'm a lousy sleeper too. Hahaha! You take care of yourself and I'll do the same along with Mom.
When the hints of color start to show in September, it's always so pretty! So glad you're enjoying that class and doing some painting. How cool that there is a mobile vet to come around and care for Alfie - although Alfie might not be so excited to see them arrive, lol!
Hooray for eggs not sticking! Fun photos and Alfie, you are one handsome dude. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
A mobile vet is a wonderful thing!
The Zen painting class seems like a great idea! Love the botanical painting!
Post a Comment