It's been a bad week but Alfie is still awesome and getting more comfortable each day.
He always wants to say hi to people, dogs and is fascinated with workmen in the hood.
the conversation starter this week is
ice cream or snow cones?
I liked snow cones as a child but now it's all about ice cream
a quick memory, DH and I visited Ben & Jerry's factory in VT the first time we went. They gave our labradaughter a cup of her own of vanilla and the three of us sat in the patio and enjoyed our treats!!
Chelsea had never had her own before, so she'd pick up the treat roll it around in her mouth spit it out. Look at it
pick it up and repeat til it melted.
Not a speck was left
saw this on our walk this week
so many really good ones here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Rtj_NEmDwmore of this music please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGGeZAX1Yw&list=RDlMGGeZAX1Yw&start_radio=1
leas
please visit these folk
12 comments:
Hands down, ice cream is the winner, no comparison!
Ice Cream for sure but Lemon Ice is pretty cold and tasty on a hot day too.
Neither is one my treat list for the most part. I've never cared for sno cones. I like ice cream but am very careful about when I eat it because ice cream doesn't like my digestive system. So an occasional ice cream treat is enjoyed at home only. LOL
Chocolate and pistachio ice cream for me.
Alfie poses so nicely for you! I'm glad he is doing so well. Definitely some funny memes in that collection!
Oh Boy !!! Ice Cream is my DownFall and my very favorite dessert.
Nothing wrong with a snow cone but ... ice cream is the winner !
Sue
Ice Cream, I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
Sandy's Space
Ice cream all the way!
Sorry about the bad week - I'm 'right there with ya.
Ice cream without question.
I go for ice cream too! I'm glad that Alfie is okay and I hope you are too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
They are both perfect at different times! Thank you my dear. I'm glad to see you enjoying your summer together
https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_13.html?m=0
Definitely ice cream. IMO sno-cones are just sugar-water. (That's the way I feel about cotton candy, too. If I'm going to ingest unhealthy calories they come in more appealing guises.)
Post a Comment