|I Like fall breakfasts!|
Welcome to this week's list of likes... let's jump right in shall we?
2) Lovely music to listen to here while reading
|traditional halloween dishes!|
useful and fun
|5) cooking with apple cider|
|and deadheaded these|
|just trying some calligraphy lesson from Start your Art|
9) This is the big Like this week, my audio book by Eliz. Gilbert City of Girls. Please listen on audio, the reader is AWESOMELY entertaining. The story is so clever about a young woman of means who moves from conservative life with parents to her aunt's in NYC and learns about life and theater.
I finished my ebook, started another and the library took it back! I'm on the holds list....luckily another hold came through to read in the meantime!
we watched an awful movie (The big wedding) with terrific award winning actors... go figure... we watched so you don't have to.
10) dancing with the stars.... a bit lackluster this time but still I enjoy watching dance.
10.5) Amazing Race is returning soon
12) How persistent are you? Watch this physicist bird watcher try to build structures to baffle the squirrel both of which are very persistent!
13) I felt a surge of love for Milo this week, I always love him but for some reason he has been my saving grace this week. I am increasingly ( I thought I had reached the pinnacle but no) worried for the lack of uniting leadership in my country and fall into deep depressions. My puppy seems to sense the worst of it and come quietly lean against my leg, allowing the tears to fall on his soft hair, allowing human hugs, and looking into my eyes with connection. I felt a surge of love for Milo this week...
Mama: well you weren't supposed to find it, on the top of the bathroom counter
Milo: I'm a super good finder mama.... I followed Daddy into the room where he washes his face, and this was up high, and called to me!!!
Mama: that was for later, I took it in to cut the tag off and thought there was no way you'd notice something on the bathroom counter
Mama: I also give them to you. You do get obsessed with these and want to take them on walks, carry them around, take them to bed.
Milo: Ain't life grand?? Just when a poodle is bored almost to death, a ring toy appears! I hope all of you have a world full of your own ring toys!
|see my halo???|
now sit! Stay! Visit Mama's friends who kept lists of likes this week and let her know if you do one so she can add your link in!
New this week! http://livelylatte.blogspot.com/