Monday, March 9, 2015

Cole says, "Well, I AM a French Poodle"

Cole went on our house-hunting trip yesterday. He didn't tour the house but we liked this one so much, we decided to walk around the neighborhood after the tour. The agent, Courtney (http://ChristinaElliott.com) also has a poodle, a tiny version of Cole and wanted to meet him.

They had a moment of  poodle affection.
To most humans that includes a petting.
To Cole it includes a snuggle, a paw shake and a kiss.
Remember Seinfeld tv show? Cole is a "close talker"
I didn't have my camera so Christina Elliott snapped this pic and she caught just the moment when Cole's tongue was out!
Cole here..." She was such a good human! She spoke poodle, knew where to scratch, and I couldn't resist giving her a little kiss. She tasted a little like lipstick, poodles, happiness and unicorns. I give her two paws up. I recommend other dogs take a risk and reach out to a human. And don't miss the chance to go on a ride-along and see if you can put your nose out the window. It feels great!"
See other stories at Monday Mischief

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humans who speak Poodle are beyond priceless.

Golden Daily Scoop said...

How sweet! Mom has a special thing for poodles! :)

Talent Hounds said...

Very cute, looks like love to me!

~Diana said...

Made me smile :) Happy house hunting!

Unknown said...

I loved meeting Cole and receiving some of his poodle kisses, he is so sweet! Mine was just a tad jealous when I got home, had to remind her that she is still my baby : )

Maria said...

Poodle Kisses! So sweet Cole!

Jackie Bouchard said...

Oh, I'd love some Cole kisses! Love how he described what she smelled like. Lol. Too cute!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Maybe we can exchange basset/poodle and poodle/basset kisses! I am sure he will have his opinion on which house is poodle-approved! (Love the Close Talker reference, we were just talking about that this weekend! LOL)

Basset Mantra - Smell, Sniff and Scrunch the Ears!

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

That photo is so cute, perfect timing on the tongue action! Good idea to walk Cole around a neighborhood you're considering, that way you can discover if there are any "challenging" dogs in the 'hood.
Love & Biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Exactly what I was going to say! Always love to stop by and see what you and the pups are up to!

Barbara Rivers said...

Pawsome photo! Good luck on the house hunt!

Lara B. said...

Leeanna, you and Cole always make me smile and laugh! Best wishes with your house hunting!

Martha Ginn said...

Cole is a real charmer. And he has good taste in who he chooses to kiss.

Groovy Goldendoodles said...

HA! That was a great caption

Kari Neumeyer said...

I love kissing dogs on the lips and I'm not ashamed!