Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Audition for bling!


 I've been making stuff. Really exciting stuff to share later.
This is the pile of embellishments including the scrapbooking rhinestone brads shown left.
I like to just empty out the box, then root through to pick just the right one. This is not a time for neatness!  This is is an audition for bling. I haven't even shown you the bead supply... heh, heh

Below is a picture of the dumped out batik box.

This is really, if you were here to witness the avalanche in person, much larger in area than it seems. I have two batik scrap boxes and both were merged for the project at hand.

Those who know me, know I am a scrap-lover. There is just something about odd pieces mixed up together that stir the creative spirit.

After all, I am
Not Afraid of Color!

LeeAnna
you might also like to check out other studio shots CLICK HERE  for posts and the studio page for shots.

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

It is fun to see your pile of batik scraps.....I do the same thing! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

~Diana said...

I need to screw up my courage and dig into my scrap box! :) Lots of potential there...just need to dig in...I'll be watching to see what you do!
www.sewcraftychick.blogspot.com